Puedes registrarte haciendo Click Aca y disfrutar todas las características de nuestra comunidad, desbloquear los foros ocultos y descubrir los aportes que tenemos. Te deseamos una estadia placentera y ojala que disfrutes del foro.
Forums

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

1Not much of a question Empty Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 7:27 am

VegetaGirl

Core Official
Core Official
Its a comment
I have never felt so much at home as I do here. No one is over my shoulder and I love the C&C that the members are given. I love how you guys act like family and it shows in your artwork. I appreciate being here and hopefully on staying a long time. I don't see any strife or anger on this site and it makes me really happy I see everyone getting along. Sorry for the rant but I had to write this.

2Not much of a question Empty Re: Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 8:48 am

★AlexCotto

★AlexCotto
GC Founder
GC Founder
sorry if you do not understand, but I use a translator ...
good graphic-core name, I say that here, we are a very family unit. and you already form part of it, I hope you'll join us for long, graphic-core is you. graphic-core we are all ...

3Not much of a question Empty Re: Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 8:49 am

Ne§§a

Ne§§a
GC Founder
GC Founder
Ooh you're so cute, thanks a lot for your words. The objective of this site is to everybody feel that way, and read this is very cute for a member as old as me.

4Not much of a question Empty Re: Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 10:18 am

Onbush

Onbush
GC Founder
GC Founder
true friend, here we are as a family where together traatamos to help and have fun, I'm glad you noticed. a hug.

5Not much of a question Empty Re: Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 10:38 am

Dann

Dann
VIP Member
VIP Member
Awwwww. cebolla19
Thanks for being in this great community. We do not speak much English but still help you no matter what it costs us.
We hope you keep active and help us to learn, and to learn from you.
Cute kisses

PS: I'm using the google translator

6Not much of a question Empty Re: Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 10:58 am

Eunice

Eunice
GC Supermod
GC Supermod
Aww you are adorable Sis <3
I'm really happy what you feel that.
We are a nice family and you are part of this.
I'm glad you stay here, in GC. You a are a really nice person.
Thank you for your words my sweet friend.
I love you!! <3

7Not much of a question Empty Re: Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 12:20 pm

RedClown

RedClown
GC Founder
GC Founder
This one of the reasons i founded this site a year ago..
And im glad you felt that way, im very happy honestly, thanks for the words VegetaGirl.

8Not much of a question Empty Re: Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 8:09 pm

VegetaGirl

Core Official
Core Official
You are all welcome I feel so much love here.. cebolla15

9Not much of a question Empty Re: Not much of a question Sáb Ene 12, 2013 10:47 pm

SHOGUN-SHG

SHOGUN-SHG
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thanks for those kind words, in this community we are all a family and I am happy that you also belong to it [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]